Pay 360 - Online Payment System
Brough Primary School use a secure online payment system, Pay 360, allowing parents to make payments to the school using their debit or credit card.
Pay 360 provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, uniform, trips, clubs and other activities. The system is also used to collate permissions for children attending school trips and clubs.
- The system allows you to make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school.
- Pay 360 is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Pay 360 is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure – no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Pay 360 uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Pay 360
Once a child has been admitted to the school parents will be provided with a letter containing a unique activation code and details of how to register for the system.
Please click the following link to login to your Pay 360 account: