National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Brough Primary School have been ranked 5 (Very good)
Meals served at Brough Primary School contain allergens. The list of allergens for the meals is available on request from the school kitchen.
Click the following link to see our Spring Summer Menu 2021
Click the following link to see our Autumn Winter Menu 2021
*Change of Menu - Tuesday 7th September 2021*
Tuna Wrap instead of Ham Sandwich
We also offer the option of a jacket potato with a filling, and a wrap/sandwich option. Vegetables and salad bar choice will be available along with the dessert of the day.
All meal options are £2.30. Meals are free for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Some children in Years 3-6 will be eligible for free school meals. Please see below for how to apply.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please visit the government website and follow the instructions to apply: