At Brough Primary School we believe that learning should be about the journey, not the destination. We believe that children should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential in all areas and we ensure they experience a wide range of learning opportunities to foster a lifelong love of learning and an enthusiasm for the world around them. We work alongside families and the wider community to nurture children and support them in a caring and secure environment where everyone cares about and looks after each other.
Through having high expectations for all children, exciting and engaging lessons and a clear focus on developing curiosity, independence and a love of learning, we allow children to reach their full potential and ensure they have the skills needed for the future.
We hope that you will find our website useful and will check it regularly to see what we have been up to in school, our achievements and our successes. Our Twitter feed is very popular and shows what we do in school during the day and gives an insight into life at Brough Primary School.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please click below for the latest Covid 19 Guidance:-
Latest Calendar Events
- Outdoor Learning Week17May2021
- Year 5 Swimming starts19May2021
- School Closes28May2021
- School Opens07Jun2021
- I do hope that you are all well and that life is continuing to feel more ‘normal’ as the days/weeks go by. We are continually reviewing how we organise the school during these times, ensuring we are fully compliant with national and local guidance
- I do hope that you are all well and have been enjoying the sunshine. It has been lovely to see the children back on the school field enjoying the warmer weather. I do hope that the sunshine is here to stay.
- Firstly, I must say a huge ‘welcome back’ to you all. I hope that you have all had a lovely break over Easter and have been able to spend time with loved ones. The weather was certainly varied with bright sunshine I
- I do hope that you are all well and that your children have settled back into school. It really has been wonderful having them all back. They have settled back into the school routine so well and it is lovely to hear them in their classrooms