At Brough Primary School we believe that learning should be about the journey, not the destination. We believe that children should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential in all areas and we ensure they experience a wide range of learning opportunities to foster a lifelong love of learning and an enthusiasm for the world around them. We work alongside families and the wider community to nurture children and support them in a caring and secure environment where everyone cares about and looks after each other.
Through having high expectations for all children, exciting and engaging lessons and a clear focus on developing curiosity, independence and a love of learning, we allow children to reach their full potential and ensure they have the skills needed for the future.
We hope that you will find our website useful and will check it regularly to see what we have been up to in school, our achievements and our successes. Our Twitter feed is very popular and shows what we do in school during the day and gives an insight into life at Brough Primary School.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please click below for the latest Covid 19 Guidance:-
Latest Calendar Events
- EYFS - Vision Screening22Apr2021
- May Day - School Closed03May2021
- Firstly, I must say a huge ‘welcome back’ to you all. I hope that you have all had a lovely break over Easter and have been able to spend time with loved ones. The weather was certainly varied with bright sunshine I
- I do hope that you are all well and that your children have settled back into school. It really has been wonderful having them all back. They have settled back into the school routine so well and it is lovely to hear them in their classrooms
- I am absolutely delighted to confirm that we will be re-opening the school for all pupils on Monday 8th March 2021. This is in line with government advice following the announcements made by the Prime Minister on Monday.
- As we approach the half term break, I would like to say an enormous thank you for your support over these past weeks (and always). You have worked with us to make sure the children continue to learn, whether that has been in school or remotely at home,