The government is providing additional funding of £150 million per annum from the academic year 2013 onwards to improve the provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools. This funding - provided jointly by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport - will be allocated to primary school headteachers.
This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and sport in schools. Eligible schools Funding for schools will be calculated by reference to the number of primary-aged pupils (between the ages of 5 and 11), as recorded in the annual schools census in January 2013.
The purpose of funding Schools is to spend the additional funding on improving the provision of PE and sport, whilst having the freedom to choose how we do this. To view how our school have chosen to do this, view the links below:
- Sports Premium Expenditure 2018-19
- Swimming Information July 2019
- Final Sports Premium 2017-2018
- Primary PE and Sports Premium 2017-2018
- Swimming Information - April 2018
- Primary PE and Sports Premium 2016-17
- 2015-2016 Review of Primary PE and Sport Premium
- 2015-2016 Primary and PE Sport Premium Summary and Expenditure
- 2014-2015 Review of Primary PE and Sport Premium
- 2014-2015 Primary PE and Sport Premium Summary
- 2014-2015 Expenditure